Wednesday, July 28, 2010

USING PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS

In my last post I recommended a program I have on my computer called Lineform. I mentioned that I have Photoshop but hardly ever use it because it is so complicated. Well, I got to thinking that it was kind of silly to have a good program like Photoshop and not know how to use it so I started experimenting a little with it and came up with this header. There is soooo much to learn about Photoshop, but I am determined to at least be able to use it some.

I had some sheet music photos that I downloaded from the internet and it just occurred to me that I have some sheet music in my piano bench, so I found the one I used in the background today and scanned it. I did use my Lineform program to make it pink. Also used the Lineform program to add the title to the header. Just can't get away from that little Lineform program. LOL

Hope you are having a great week.

P.S. In case you're interested, I took the photo in the header right after we moved in AZ about 20 years ago.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cool, Charlotte!
    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Charlotte, all of this sounds great, but I still struggle with the computer and issues with a blog. maybe at a later day. thanks for the comment on my blog . i wish i had the---to walk miles like my mother. have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your creativity. Your gift of bookmarks last year was such a treat! I can see your persistance and that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even were you not to post a thing, Charlotte,I'd still be dropping by to see your sweet headers! Photoshop is my "someday" dream -- have you thought about giving lessons? (LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte,

    You are definately having fun with the computer. You did a great job with the header. I've never heard of "Line-form" much less used it, I'm a serious Photoshop gal, and self taught, too. I can't remember where you live, but if you're close enough and want to play around together, I'd be happy to show you some stuff.......heck you could probably show me stuff, too. I actually am planning to have an extreme beginners class in Photoshop by the end of this year, but I have to wait for my husband to finish up the server I'd need for everyone to plug into. Let me know if you wanna' play.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte