Thursday, July 29, 2010

INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL

Allen and Patty Eckman make beautiful sculptures of Native American scenes out of paper. Here are a few of their masterpieces.











Here is the link to their website if you are interested to know more about these interesting works of art.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Charlotte ~ that is amazing! They are beautiful! That is paper??? Unbelievable!!

    I love your new look ~ Your header is sooo pretty!

    Have a blessed evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Charlotte, These are amazing!
    Look at all the detail.... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!!! I love paper arts and this is taking it to an extra special level. Each piece captures so much of the spirit and energy of the people! Awesome!

    I have seen Christian Native Americans do their blankets dances to modern Christian worship songs. That, too, is amazing!

    Huge Hugs,
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte,

    These are stunning, thank you so much for sharing them. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful and they really touch your heart, don't they? Amazing talent.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. you said paper oh! so much talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte