Now this I can do!!! Funny.
are you kidding? so easy.
I posted this same joke today for Friday Funnies! We must get the same emails!
Hilarious!! Have a great weekend!!
That is a good one! I will have to tell Alan.
Charlotte!!!!!! This is great!!!! I am going to send this to some friends! Thanks for the laugh! :):) Sandy
This is so cute!!!!!!! I think I can handle it too.LOL
lol, cute ~
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.Hugs & Blessings,Charlotte
Now this I can do!!! Funny.
ReplyDeleteare you kidding? so easy.
ReplyDeleteI posted this same joke today for Friday Funnies! We must get the same emails!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
That is a good one! I will have to tell Alan.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte!!!!!! This is great!!!! I am going to send this to some friends! Thanks for the laugh! :):) Sandy
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!!!!!!! I think I can handle it too.
ReplyDeleteLOL
lol, cute ~
ReplyDelete