Thursday, July 8, 2010

SOMETHING FUN

Looks like I'm alternating fun and serious. Today it's fun. These were sent to me by a facebook friend. Gives you something to think about.

Do you see both the good and evil in the above graphic? If not, keep looking. They're there.


Can you figure out why they call the above graphic "Optical Illusion"?


Do you see both you and me in the above?

It's getting close to the weekend again. Start thinking about Spiritual Sundays. If you've never joined in, you may want to consider doing it this week.


8 comments:

  1. Yes, I do...
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are really cool!!

    Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!!!!
    I saw them all. I used to could not see both, then I had to learn to focus!!!!
    Great pics!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thes are neat. you have to look and think, which is hard for me. your mother and my mother liked to do hand work.i can't do what my mother made so i treasure what i have. thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these illusions. My brother sends me a lot of these ... so cool!

    Have a lovely summers eve ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte,
    Your blog is awesome. Thank you.
    You are being presented with the "Sunshine Award".
    To receive go to
    http://landsfamilyledbythelord.blogspot.com/
    and post.

    Blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are soooo cool!

    I was just asking the Lord a bit earlier about the SS post for this weekend!

    Can't wait to see what HE says :)

    Happy weekend my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. well my new glasses (just got 2 days ago) came in handy for viewing these... Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte