
What to do the day after the 4th of July. Maybe catch lightening bugs in a jar. Here they are. I caught them on the internet. No real ones around our neighborhood. I hope everyone had a nice weekend and those who work don't dread going back on the job tomorrow. At least not too much. Ah, it's nice to be retired. LOL
How cute! And a lot easier than chasing around in the dark with an empty mayonnaise jar! Hopefully there will be no neighborhood firecrackers tonight!
ReplyDeleteAwww ~ So glad you caught some fireflies!! Make sure Clif shares in the fun ok ;) Enjoy your week! My husband is blessed and doesn't dread going back to work! We are sooo very thankful for his job! this week happens to be an exciting one! He has worked on a project now for 18 months and this Friday it's "officially" done!!! WAHOO ~ THANK YOU JESUS!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs Charlotte!
i remember catching these bugs. it was fun. very busy week had to pack my husband's baggage for a 2 week trip. the 4th was quiet, and i was glad. i'm retired and glad to say it's good to make your schedule. have a good evening
ReplyDeleteAhh, thank you for the lightening bugs! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte, stopped by to wish you a great week!!
ReplyDeleteWe used to catch fireflies when I was a kid. None here in Colorado, though.
ReplyDeleteOK, I took your advice to heart and actually posted again on my Blog. :)
Blessings.
Ruthie
The kid-lings were out chasing lightening bugs the other night & having a ball! I love hearing their giggles of excitement ...
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon
I hate it when comments disappear. That's what they've been doing for Blogger the past couple of days.
ReplyDelete