THANK YOU, VIRGINIA, FOR PASSING THIS AWARD ON TO ME. This is the first blogger award I've gotten in several months and I like the reason it is given.
You can visit Virginia's lovely blog by clicking HERE. Her blog is called Lands Family Led by the Lord. I like that.
Now, on receiving this award I'm supposed to pass it on to twelve people who brighten my day. There are many more than twelve who brighten my day, but I decided to choose twelve people that I have not given previous awards to. These people visit my blogs often and make lovely comments. So here are the twelve in no particular order.
Beth @ http://bethinnc.blogspot.com/
Jamie @ http://queenmimicorner.blogspot.com/
Lynn @ http://lynnslovelies.blogspot.com/
Mountain Mama @ http://mountainmama-new.blogspot.com/
Anne @ http://annesphamily.blogspot.com/
Myrna @ http://daylily777-myenchantedhome.blogspot.com/
Andrea @ http://arise2write.blogspot.com/
Diana @ http://www.mylifesongblog.com/
Mildred @ http://yellanmildred.blogspot.com/
Teresa @ http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
Rose @ http://somewondersoflife.blogspot.com/
Renee @ http://reneescoffeebreak.blogspot.com/


Thank you kindly for the compliment and now I have new friends links to visit. Wishing you a delightful weekend Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteAww! Thank you so much! You made my day! :)
ReplyDeleteI've only gotten one other award, so this is really neat! I'll visit the other blogs, too.
Have a great day! And thanks again! :)
Oh Charlotte, thank you for thinking of me! What a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed weekend!
Beth
Congrats to you for receiving this award and congrats to all those you gave it to!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
Thank you so much Charlotte! It's sweet of you to think of me! Hope you have a great weekend ahead!
ReplyDeletewhat a surprise that's very thoughtful. have a good weekend
ReplyDeleteCHARLOTTE, I WANTED TO STOP BACK AND LET YOU KNOW BECAUSE OF YOUR GENEROUS AWARD, ROSE WHO IS ALSO FROM GA VISITED MY BLOG AND INTRODUCED HERSELF. FROM LOOKING AT HER POST ABOUT HER MOM WHO HAD DEMENTIA, I REALIZE THAT YOUR MOM DID ALSO. MY MOM DIED TWO YEARS AGO WITH DEMENTIA. IT'S WONDERFUL TO MEET OTHERS WHO CAN SHARE OUR JOYS AND SORROWS. THANKS AGAIN.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte you are one sweet lady! Thank you. I finally learned how to post these buttons and such so I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Have a great weekend! Blessings! Anne
ReplyDeleteCongrats Charlotte on your award :) You bring me Sunshine each and every post!
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings
How sweet of you!! "Thanks."
ReplyDeleteI will get it posted on my blog soon.
Congratulations on receiving this award & thanks so much for passing it on to me !Your blog is a spot of sunshine !
ReplyDeleteHugs & Blessings,
~Myrna
thank so much for the sweet award....I appreciate it so much....
ReplyDeleteLove your blog...
HI!!!
ReplyDeleteJust saw this!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
how nice!!!
hugs,
jamie