Yesterday's post was a fun thing. This video is serious. It is very serious. I was so impressed with the testimony of this former muslim who became a Christian that I wanted to share it.
Hi Charlotte, Thank you so much for sharing this, my daughter works for an Iranian dentist, who is a Muslim, I have never felt comfortable around him, I Pray everyday that my daughter can find another job working for a Christian Dentist. This man insults Republicans Tea Party goers and Sarah Palin, calling her all kinds of evil mean names. I think he Hates strong women. I Pray for him but I also feel like he is hoping evil happens to everyone. Thanks again, I will have my daughter watch this hugs, jamie
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Wow, what a great testimony!! I love his passion and how he challenges anyone not a Christian to call on God!! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Blessings
This was wonderful! I am going to try to share it on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI pray he reaches many Muslims.
I saw this on Beth's Facebook page and it brought me to tears. I am praying his testimony will reach many Muslims for Christ. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this, my daughter works for an Iranian dentist, who is a Muslim, I have never felt comfortable around him, I Pray everyday that my daughter can find another job working for a Christian Dentist.
This man insults Republicans Tea Party goers and Sarah Palin, calling her all kinds of evil mean names.
I think he Hates strong women.
I Pray for him but I also feel like he is hoping evil happens to everyone.
Thanks again, I will have my daughter watch this
hugs,
jamie
Charlotte, can I post that too? I will have to look around to see where you got it.
ReplyDelete