Saturday, July 10, 2010

OUR WEDDING - JULY 11, 1958




How could 52 years pass by so quickly? Thank you, Clif, for all those beautiful years.
All my love,



32 comments:

  1. Oh I enjoyed these pictures so much. Your and Cliff's happy, radiant faces coupled with this lovely piano music bring a few tears from me. God has truly blessed your lives together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Charlotte and Clif! It is so rare these days to hear of a couple who still is in love after so many years. I love it.

    Charlotte, you were a little Marily Monroe; so pretty. What a beautiful bride!

    I was so excited to see that you spent your honeymoon in Carmel. That is one of my most favorite places to visit.

    Special wishes for you on this day!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, I enjoyed your lovely wedding slideshow. It's so nice to hear about a long and happy marriage. Of course, we know what...or who makes the difference...the Lord! Thanks for sharing this wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so nice Charlotte. I enjoyed seeing the pictures! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and Clif on 52 years of marriage! Your slideshow is so lovely, and you were a beautiful bride. LOVED the picture of you two looking back in the car. Thanks for sharing this with us today. Hope you have a great weekend commemorating your commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful slideshow! Happy anniversary to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY ANIVERSARY!
    Your pictures are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Charlotte ~ you are JUST GORGEOUS!! I LOVE these pictures and your happiness just radiates across the screen!

    Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! The video is beautiful! God Bless, we all need role models like you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post makes me teary eyed! Love the header, the song and the post just as I have learned to love you and Clif over the months! The only thing that's missing is sharing cake.

    Bless you two; your union has brought so much joy to all of us here at Spiritual Sundays and many other places I'm sure!

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful bride you made, Charlotte, and Clif so handsome. I enjoyed the photographs so much. I really miss the days of simplicity. Congratulations to you on this wonderful milestone. My 30th is coming up in August. Yes, time does fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just a beautiful tribute to celebrating 52 years of marriage. the photos as well as the music was fantastic. Not alot of couples can say that they were married this length of time. This length of time is the result of two people making a strong commitment to one another. God Bless you both on this celebration .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary to two beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary to you and Clif! What a lovely couple you are! I enjoyed your slideshow very much. Thank you for showing us a wonderful example of God-honoring/Christ-centered marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary !The wedding was beautiful !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations and wishes for even more joy and love to a wonderful couple.

    You both look fantastic - then and now. Your wedding was gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful wedding, and a beautiful couple from the inside to the outside.
    Happy Anniversary,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so honored to know you! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful part of your lives with us today. Happy anniversary to both of you! Blessings Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful presentation, and Happy Anniversary to you both!

    You look so young and pretty in those pictures, just like you do now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful wedding pictures...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! You are such an example of faithfulness--52 years! I really like your Spiritual Sundays sight, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Charlotte, what a gorgeous bride you were and still are today! You and Clif make a handsome couple. Enjoyed your photo album. I wish you both many more happy years together. You are such a blessing to all of us here in Blogland!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Charlotte,

    You had a Perfect wedding, gown, church, attendants, flowers, cake, and even bows on the ends of the pews!

    I know that you and Clif, like Johnny and me have an almost-perfect marriage!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You had the perfect wedding. Congratulations on 52 years of marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Charlotte, Happy Anniversary to you and Clif! I hope you have many, many more happy years together. Be blessed!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    P.S. July 11th was my father's birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Charlotte,

    Wow.....you're just as beautiful now.....you haven't changed a bit! Thank you for sharing these lovely images with us.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes, Charlotte, that is a margarine bag in my graphic. I think it's so funny the things that were done in the "old days" when they thought they were so advanced........

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  28. HI CHARLOTTE!!!
    OH I so enjoyed seeing those!!What a truly beautiful bride you were and your face still looks the same, that young pretty girl now a very pretty lady aged so wonderfully and every picture shows the love you shared!!Isn't l;ife so full circle, we are still the same inside and out, it is just the body shows how much fun we have had along the way!!!The wedding was a very spectacular event!!Those bridesmaid dresses are to die for!!If only you could get those back!!!They are all the rage right now!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
    God Bless you two with many many more years filled with hugs and love
    enjoy each other every day
    sit on his lap today!!haha
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Charlotte,
    Congratulations to you and Clif on 52 happy years! I loved the slideshow of your wedding...beautiful bride and handsome groom! Happy Anniversary to you both!


    Hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Charlotte,
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful wedding pictures. You are a true Proverbs 31 woman, I am learning and being blessed by your blog.
    In Christ,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations, Charlotte and Clif! I love your beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  32. I enjoyed seeing your wedding album! Pretty bride, handsome groom!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte