

Looks like I'm setting a pattern here of alternating serious and not so serious posts on my blog. You will have no trouble deciding which one this is. Tweety thinks it's serious. He's having trouble getting off the ground. Oh no. Did I remember to pass on that email???
YOU ~ Charlotte.....are just toooo cute and oh so funny!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just hate those emails that threaten if we don't send it on....YIKES
LOL
Have a blessed day!
Love and Hugs
Too funny!! I don't like those emails and I never remember to pass them on. Usually I don't want to because as Loren said they threaten what will happen if you don't and I don't want to wish that on anyone!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove and blessings!!
Thanks for a smile today! I love Tweety!
ReplyDeleteUh oh -- guilty as charged! I never pass on the ones that say what will or won't happen if I do or don't pass it to at least 7 or 10 or whatever people. Usually they are the ones I've seen a dozen times before anyway.
ReplyDeleteThis was funny!
love the post it's good to have funny as well as serious posts. have a good day
ReplyDelete