Friday, July 23, 2010

LINEFORM

If you have a Mac computer, I have a recommendation. I have a program on my computer that I couldn't do without. It's called Lineform. It is so easy to use and I use it almost every day for something. I just created this header using the program and also the background. There is so much neat stuff available on the internet that it is fun to pull it all together and create something. It also gives me a chance to use some of my old photos. I used to do scrapbooking, and then I discovered how much easier and more fun it is to do that kind of thing on the computer. I also use Photoshop some, but it is pretty complicated. Lineform, on the other hand, is so simple. I wonder why they don't make this program for the PC? I think they used to but don't anymore.

7 comments:

  1. Charlotte, you amaze me as to how tech savvy you really are! I am going to check this one out. But I don't have a MAC. Is it only for MAC computers?

    I love all of your photos that you've posted. You really are so attractive. No wonder Clif was swept off his feet by you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your header and your use of photos. Thank you for telling us about this; I had not heard of it before. It certainly sounds like what I need.
    I'm taking a short break to help my brother move to CA (from GA!). I'll still be visiting/commenting with you and Clif. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!!!! I wish they did make this for PC's....I have PSE and I am still not really using it, and I have taken classes! Just too much for this person to remember!!! LOL Charlotte you are a beautiful lady!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds great! love your header and the layout!!

    Underneath His Wrapping

    ReplyDelete
  5. So did Lineform come on your computer when you bought it or is it an extra program? Guess I can google that and find out, huh? smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your header i'm not good with computers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do not have a Mac. I heard my daughter who works for World Vision ask her dad why he didn't get a Mac? He told her that the software was too expensive back when he was getting a computer.

    I do not know what programs he uses, but he put together a power point lesson on the Book of Daniel that is annimated. It is so neat! We have the Paint program which is like Photoshop but it is free.

    I like what you did with your header. It is really fun learning how to do all this neat stuff on the computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte