HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE! Hamburgers, hot dogs, watermelon and homemade strawberrry ice cream are on our menu for today. What makes it special is our kids will be with us. But, before that, we will worship God with thousands of other Christians. It's almost time to go now. Have a great day and a great week.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE! Hamburgers, hot dogs, watermelon and homemade strawberrry ice cream are on our menu for today. What makes it special is our kids will be with us. But, before that, we will worship God with thousands of other Christians. It's almost time to go now. Have a great day and a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are a true American and I respect that. So glad the family is there with you and Clif today.
ReplyDeleteHello Charlotte, Blessings to you and your family this July 4th! That strawberry ice cream sounds delicious ~ Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you will have a wonderful celebration. Your heart and spirit are in the right place.
ReplyDeleteI love your picture. Have a very Happy July4th.
ReplyDeleteHappy Independence Day with your church family and your family at home.
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had a wonderful holiday with family. I just love the photo in your header. Beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to check out your Dolls blog. My grandmother absolutely LOVED dolls too. =)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great plan! Hope you all had a fun day.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you.
Hi Charlotte -- You mentioned wanting to have friends, so I am available. We both have been married 52 years, but my husband didn't quite make it to 50. The time went fast, didn't it ? I just signed up to be a Follower on your blog. They made them so small I have one eye showing -- look funny !
ReplyDeleteYour blog has the most interesting pictures and little extra's that make it so cute. Come see me at Memories of the Lake anytime as I, too, love the company. Have a nice weekend.
Forgot the address for you......
ReplyDelete