Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


5 comments:

  1. Aren't you just sooooo creative :) I L♥ it Charlotte!
    Happy Valentines Day to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops forgot the v-e on the L♥

    LOL well you get the point !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy "love" day to you sister Charlotte and may the Lord of love bless you richly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charlotte,
    Hope your Valentines Day was filled with wonderful memories. Thank you for visiting and for leaving me such a sweet comment, I so enjoyed reading of your memory of time with Cliff. Those first dating times were great days, my dh always says the era in which we grew up were the best of times, but when you are in love I guess they all are. lol Enjoy your week.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte, thank you for coming by and leaving your comments. It constantly amazes me how many of us who loved the original Victoria have a story to tell. And, I would love it if you wanted to write your own Victoria story to send for the blog. I have received several inquiries so far, and I am looking forward to the possibilities of hearing from kindred spirits.

    Blessings,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte