I am completely "spoiled" by eating these bagels. I used to buy bagels at the grocery store and other places, but now I only want Einstein's. If there is one close to you and you like bagels, you should go to their website and get a 25% off coupon.
On a more serious note, many of my blogging friends need prayers right now. Two that come immediately to mind are Joyce who will have gall bladder surgery next Thursday and Cheryl who is having serious problems and is scheduled for an MRI this afternoon. I hope you will join me in praying for these two dear ladies.
p.s. I like cupcakes too, but Einstein's doesn't make them.


Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteCupcakes are my downfall too! LOL! We hosted a Lenten Luncheon on Wednesday and had a LOT of cupcakes left over and I'm trying to "dole" them out one at a time!
Hugs,
Jean
My MRI is over and thank you for praying. In all of the rush to get all these test done, I had completely forgotten that I am claustrophobic. I didn't have time to get medication so I spent the entire time in the tube praising the Lord for different things. I didn't have time to think about where I was. It only took 40 minutes and I was out. Now I am waiting for the results.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your continued prayers.
There are so many who need prayers right now. I join you in praying for these along with many more.
ReplyDeleteBlessings, andrea
I sooo wish we had an Einstein Bros but we don't! I will be praying for these...like Andrea said there are soooo many in need of prayers right now!
ReplyDeleteBless you Charlotte
I love bagels too. We used to love Eistein bagels when we lived in Atlanta and Nashville but there isn't one here. We do have a good one though, locally owned. Yum!
ReplyDeleteMy time on the computer has been limited so I didn't know about Cheryl's MRI until I read it here, but I see from her comment that it's over and she's waiting on results. I'll add that to my prayer list and will go visit her now.
Hugs!
Kat
Hi Charlotte, I love Bagels, and thanks for letting me in on the coupon online!!!! I will do the dame as you, buy a dozen and freeze them!!!!I also love --adore Cupcakes!!!!! If only
ReplyDeletesprinkles cupcakes were closer!!!!I like my boxed cupcakes alot too!!!!
I will say a Prayer for these 2 ladies!!!
God Bless you today and always
hugs,
jamie
I love bagels but we don't have that shop in our area.
ReplyDeleteLoved the picture of school children wearing sack dresses.
My Mom wore them and I have a picture of her in one of them.
Hope you and your hubby are doing well.
Baked goods that are made fresh on the spot without all the preservatives, etc taste entirely different that the prepackaged storebought type. I bake my own breads but haven't tried Bagels. I saw a recipe once but when I realized how time consuming the process was I decided to pass.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte,
ReplyDeleteI just discovered a blog that I though you and some of your friends would like. Wanted to share it with you...
http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think. Today is their Tabletop Tuesdays.
Haelie