Sunday, February 7, 2010
A GIFT FROM MY DAUGHTER
This morning, after church, my daughter surprised me with this delightful gift. She said it was a "get well" gift for my surgery. The stitches will come out tomorrow and I will look less like a Raggedy Ann doll. lol She knows I like bunnies and she mentioned that Easter decorating would be coming soon. I am blessed to have such a thoughtful daughter. Thank you again, Carol.
Labels:
Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Precious. Praying you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
andrea
Awww What a cute bunny.. Praying for you my sister!!!
ReplyDeleteHugz Lorie
Praying all is well. That's very thoughtful and sweet! Surely would cure any "boo-boo's"...God bless you and your family.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you had surgery. I hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteThe bunny is too cute.
Thanks for your visit the other day and for leaving a comment.
Feel better!
I LOVE the bunny! That should put a "spring" in your step. ;)
ReplyDeletePraying that your appointment goes well tomorrow.
Yes, you do have a thoughtful daughter:) Good luck tomorrow I will be thinking about you.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ginger
OH! With my blogger problem I always posted my comments under my Google account, now I just do it under my name and URL or as openID.
It was an easy fix just a small added step but worth it.But like you said the problem is with my HTML :(
I will say a prayer for you tomorrow.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better now, and yes you have a lovely daughter and so thoughtful!!!
That is a very darling bunny she brought you!!!
wishing you a Blessed week
hugs,
jamie
That is so sweet of your daughter to give you a cute surprise.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good week, Charlotte.
God bless,
Bethany
Hi sweet friend! I've finally found some "me" time and I'm enjoying visiting my blog friends. I hope you're healing nicely and doing good. What a cute bunny she found for you...love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat