Thursday, February 11, 2010

A BLOGGING AWARD FROM A NON-HUMAN?

Yes, I got my first award from one of God's creatures who is not a human. It's a prolific blogger award. Thank you Sitka. I appreciate you and Andrea both.

Don't know Sitka? Neither did I until a little while ago. Here is the bloggin' doggie. Why not check out Sitka's blog. You will enjoy it.


You can visit Sitka's blog by clicking right HERE.

There were rules that went with it, but I'm going to do like Sitka did and ignore the rules. So, if you are a prolific blogger and are a bloggin' friend of mine, please grab the award. I want you to have it.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte:
    You truly deserve this award and Sitka and I were honored to pass it along to you.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte