Hi Charlotte, I received this heart too but not on my blog, in an email. It's very cute and I love the way it is done up with the scripture in it spelling out 'valentine.' Very clever! Have a lovely day.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI received this heart too but not on my blog, in an email. It's very cute and I love the way it is done up with the scripture in it spelling out 'valentine.' Very clever! Have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Sandi
That is way cute....happy valentines day!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this Charlotte! Thanks for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and love,
Debbie
That is wonderful. I love it. We all need to keep passing it on.
ReplyDelete:) Happy Valentine's Day!
This is awesome ~ I am going to put this up as well! Hope you don't mind!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to you Charlotte
Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDelete