Friday, October 2, 2009

TWO BROWNIES

My daughter and I were both Brownie Scouts. I thought it would be kind of interesting to show our photos in our uniforms side by side. My picture on the left was a school picture back in the 40s. Carol's was taken in the 60s. I think we looked a lot alike. People say we still do. I consider that a compliment.

12 comments:

  1. When I saw "Brownies" in the subject line I thought you were going to be talking about food. :)

    I think you two look alike as well.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Charlotte! I wish I had a picture of me in my girl scout uniform...wonderful memories of long, long ago! Yes, you do look alike, which compliments both of you!

    God bless,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute~~cute picture. You do look like each other, then and now.
    Have a great day,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You do look alike and both are cute! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. I have a picture of myself in a brownie uniform and very fond memories of the time I spent in brownies.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. The resemblance IS remarkable, Charlotte ... both precious!
    I, too, was a Brownie Scout then "flew up" to Green; mom was our Scout leader.
    Thanks for provoking some fond memories!

    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Charlotte,
    I do indeed think you and your daughter look alike in these adorable pictures., it is amazing how much our children look like us when we compare same age pictures. And I have a feeling she looks like you even now. I always enjoy looking at old photos, they bring back so many wonderful memories.Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte,
    You and your daughter do look alike and you are both beautiful!


    Hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Charlotte. You look like a twin actually.
    This is a wonderful post.
    Thank you for joining me.

    Have a great week ahead.
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Yes, you do look alike!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable pictures, Charlotte! Happy Birthday to you, sweet lady! I hope your day will be full of joy and the year coming up, full of blessings.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte