There is a new little shop across from the Scottsdale Mall called Sprinkles. All they sell is cupcakes. Everytime we go to that mall we say we should stop by Sprinkles and buy a cupcake to share. Well, today we did stop by there but the cupcakes all looked so good that we decided to buy two instead of one. As soon as we got back in the car we took a couple of bites out of each one of them. I said "I should have taken a picture of them before we ate them to put on my blog. When I opened the box after we got home, I decided to take a picture of the remains. Here they are.


Then I put them on a plate, and it wasn't long before both of them were history. Ummm they were good, but not worth over $3.00 each. That's ridiculous. We won't be buying any more, but we did enjoy these two. All we bought at the mall was more stuff to eat. We each had a slice of pizza for lunch and went by Harry & David's and bought some dark chocolate truffles. Next week we're cuttin' down. lol

p.s. In case you're wondering - that little red and blue thing on the red velvet cupcake is a candy decoration that identifies it.
I heard about Sprinkles on Beth and Bill...a while back...but I also read on some site..that agreed - not so much for the money. Looks like fun to try though!
ReplyDeleteThe cupcakes look Scrumptious!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they where 3.00. I guess you can say... you where doing your share to.. STIMULATE THE ECONOMY... with that cupcake purchase :)!!!
They look yummy! But I'm like you, $3.00 just doesn't set right when my blood runs frugal!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of that company.
Now, the chocolate truffles just might be another story!
btw, I love your header, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt still looks pretty yummy to me. I must be hungry! I've not heard of them before but it's been a while since I've been to Scottsdale Fashion Square. I used to work close by and go to the food court for lunch.
ReplyDeleteAren't Sprinkles cupcakes the absolute best? My sweet daughter got me some for Mother's Day and I'm still thanking her:)
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy, I'm glad you enjoyed them.
ReplyDeleteGinger
Oh boy, I'm glad I don't live near that Mall and Sprinkles - I'd be in big trouble both caloriewise and $$$$wise! LOL!
ReplyDelete~Jean
Yumm!!! They look delicious, even though already half gone. I'm sure you did enough running around at the mall to use up the calories in the cupcakes. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs.
I've never heard of Sprinkles here in SoCal. $3.00?!?!?!? Don't they know we are in a depression?
ReplyDeleteYou have an amazing husband to love to go to malls just as much as you do! I love your header. Beautiful. I also love your new haircut.
ReplyDeleteI don't need Sprinkles. I have a lovely neighbor who brings baked goods each time she visits. She returned a bowl two days ago that she took home eggs in ( she buys my chickens eggs, I don't eat eggs. Different story) filled with muffins. There were 6 muffins in the bowl and they are gone already.