Oh my gosh that is just too cute! I like your Easter picture, it is so pretty. Good luck with your ice maker,this will be our second water heater since we lived here also. I was wondering if the water softener has anything to do with it not lasting as long because of the salt in the heater, who knows but I enjoy the soft water. Blessings, Ginger
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Oh my gosh that is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteI like your Easter picture, it is so pretty.
Good luck with your ice maker,this will be our second water heater since we lived here also. I was wondering if the water softener has anything to do with it not lasting as long because of the salt in the heater, who knows but I enjoy the soft water.
Blessings,
Ginger
Yes I think Connie will like that...if you're speaking of Connie from Marana.
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that?!
How cute! Can you imagine?
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing.
ReplyDeleteHope you're warm there in AZ. We are in the middle of a blizzard here - one of Colorado's Spring things. :)
Now that alot of crocheting! I wonder if it's real~ too cute.
ReplyDeleteNow that alot of crocheting! I wonder if it's real~ too cute.
ReplyDelete