Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY



Visit Dixie at French Lique for more "Wordless Wednesday."




22 comments:

  1. the first word that came to my mind... "Geronimo!"... hope he had a soft landing somewhere...
    blessings. Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be the guy...safe...behind the camera!
    Scared of heights, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is some leap!!!!!! If that was me I know I would be going straight DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! as long as it is not me, LOL!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEE-GADS!!! I can't even BEGIN to type the words that would be flying out of MY mouth if I was the one taking that leap!! :)

    Happy WW!! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that's incredible!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes...I KNOW I wouldn't be wordless on this one! :) Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Lord, is he nuts. I am terrified of hieghts, and this nuts is jumping from top to top...mercy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I could watch this, much less do it! I'm terrified of heights, this guy is nuts! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's some photography...and one brave soul!! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did he make it???????????????Oh the nerve of some.No me,i'm a huge chicken....Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's an awesome picture - I hope he made it across! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a scarey photo....we need the one of him on the other side now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I wouldn't do that....
    But its a great photo and someone has to!
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Stunning! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! You should definitely go to the Barn Sale when you are in California. Its once a month, usually toward the end of the month. You can check the website for exact dates. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope he had insurance:) Talk about a challenge.......
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is something I know I would not be doing. I don't even like diving off the high dive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte