It's been quite a while since I was able to visit. This is a powerful message, indeed. I, too, think that it is time for us to stop being silent and to take a stand.
Also, we don't watch American Idol. We used to, but we are hooked on The Biggest Loser, which plays at the same time on a different channel. I certainly hope your young man, Scott, wins.
I was looking for an email address for you. I didn't find one, so I will make my request here. Would you mind if I copied your "Andy Rooney and Prayer" and posted it on my blog? I really think it's got a great message and would like to share it with more people.
Wow! Charlotte, this is very powerful! Thanks for posting this important message. I'm going to get my teabags ready...I already have the list of my lawmakers handy!
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Hello Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteIt's been quite a while since I was able to visit. This is a powerful message, indeed. I, too, think that it is time for us to stop being silent and to take a stand.
Also, we don't watch American Idol. We used to, but we are hooked on The Biggest Loser, which plays at the same time on a different channel. I certainly hope your young man, Scott, wins.
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI was looking for an email address for you. I didn't find one, so I will make my request here. Would you mind if I copied your "Andy Rooney and Prayer" and posted it on my blog? I really think it's got a great message and would like to share it with more people.
Wow! Charlotte, this is very powerful! Thanks for posting this important message. I'm going to get my teabags ready...I already have the list of my lawmakers handy!
ReplyDelete~Jean