Saturday, October 9, 2010
GRANDEUR OF THE SEAS
This will be my "home away from home" for a few days next week. Daughter Carol is going with me. Hubby Clif is staying home. It's a cruise just for girls.
We're looking forward to being with Clif's nephew's wife and daughter on the cruise - Kathy and Julie. We have never met Julie before so are glad we can get acquainted with her, and what better place to do it.
We'll be leaving from Ft. Lauderdale, cruise to Key West and Cosumel. Of course we'll take plenty of photos and will be anxious to share them here.
My Spiritual Sundays post is on my other blog today - Charlotte's Weblog. Go check it out if you want to see some beautiful pictures from around the world. No, I didn't take them. I wish I had.
Prayers for everyone involved in the cruise would be much appreciated. Thanks. You blogging friends are the greatest.
Labels:
Cruise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Charlotte, thank you so much for your wonderful kind words. My family and I are going through some really rough times right now, and your words were more comforting than you will ever know. I hope you have the most fantasic cruise and bring home some great memories. Please keep us in your prayers, we really need them right now. May God Bless you and all the wonderful ways you inspire so many people, including me.
ReplyDeleteOh, how wonderful! I hope you have a great time, and that everyone receives a blessing from this time together.
ReplyDeleteWow! I hope you have smooth sailing and a great time!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! WOW!! Can I just say WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteI need a cruise - with just girls....and I mean just girls on the whole boat....
I haven' been so jealous since I found out my cousin went to Israel with Beth Moore!
Have a great time and let us know alllll about it!
Sounds like a wonderful cruise on a fantastic ship. Hope you have smooth sailing and enjoy yourself.
ReplyDeletehope the trip is as you expected it . that's a beauti of a ship. take care rose
ReplyDelete