Thanks, Charlotte. I added it to my favorites. The pictures are gorgeous and the quotes so inspiring. We all need to live a more simple life, then indeed we will find joy :) Have a great weekend and a happy Spiritual Sunday. P.S. The music on your blog is beautiful (just listened to Ice Dance)!
This is soooo good! Videos such as this, provoke my imagining: "Wouldn't it be neat" to have this projected on one's bedroom ceiling, to reflect upon prior to sleep?
Blessings and thank you Charlotte... what an encouraging motivational, inspirational, beautiful movie in the midst of all the heavy weights around us and the many prayer needs. So glad that I clicked over to see this! Thank you for blessing me so.
I signed up for their weekly motivation too! Thanks and may God fill you up with MORE of Him! You are such a blessing as is Spiritual Sunday!
Finding JOY in you & others this weekend! Jesus, Others, yourself...
Charlotte, I am almost speechless, but not quite. Thank you for sharing these beautiful quotes and photos this morning, and the music was so wonderful too!!. I have been so blessed by them. What a great beginning for me this beautiful Lord's Day. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Sue
Great words of encouragement throughout this video. And oh my, I especially loved that tough little flower growing through concrete!!! :) Have a blessed week.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Thanks, Charlotte. I added it to my favorites.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are gorgeous and the quotes so inspiring. We all need to live a more simple life, then indeed we will find joy :) Have a great weekend and a happy Spiritual Sunday.
P.S. The music on your blog is beautiful (just listened to Ice Dance)!
This is soooo good!
ReplyDeleteVideos such as this, provoke my imagining: "Wouldn't it be neat" to have this projected on one's bedroom ceiling, to reflect upon prior to sleep?
Blessings and thank you Charlotte... what an encouraging motivational, inspirational, beautiful movie in the midst of all the heavy weights around us and the many prayer needs. So glad that I clicked over to see this! Thank you for blessing me so.
ReplyDeleteI signed up for their weekly motivation too!
Thanks and may God fill you up with MORE of Him!
You are such a blessing as is Spiritual Sunday!
Finding JOY in you & others this weekend! Jesus, Others, yourself...
Peace in Him,
Peggy
Hi Charlotte, thank you so much for sharing this Video with us. truly beautiful... and so inspiring! Love it..
ReplyDeleteLoved this, Charlotte, and I LOVE your new blog look!
ReplyDelete"Find your joy and share it with others." That's just what you did, Charlotte! Thanks for all the beautiful quotes. Such inspiring words.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely.....
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, I am almost speechless, but not quite. Thank you for sharing these beautiful quotes and photos this morning, and the music was so wonderful too!!. I have been so blessed by them. What a great beginning for me this beautiful Lord's Day. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sue
This was such a beautiful video, the words touched my heart.Yesterday we say another rainbow, that make 3 days in a row.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and Hugs,
Ginger
Great words of encouragement throughout this video. And oh my, I especially loved that tough little flower growing through concrete!!! :) Have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteSuch wisdom and encouragement! Thank you , Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteGreat post love it...
ReplyDeleteGod touches my heart in many ways, nature, music, scripture, and true insights. This video just about covered it all - Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThis was simply beautiful. So many of the words ministered to my spirit today.
ReplyDeletethis was a beautiful video. it had fantastic picture , loved the music and great quotes. thanks rose
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to come over and say "Hi" and wish you a blessed weekend!!!
XO
Cindy