Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Girl's Get-A-Way Cruise 2010

Kathy, Kathy's daughter Julie, Me, my daughter Carol

What a wonderful time we had on our cruise. I did a post on Charlotte's Weblog telling all about it with lots of pictures. If you're interested in hearing all about it, you can click HERE to go there.

3 comments:

  1. checked out the photos. you, ladies, looked like you were having too much fun. the cruise ship looked beautiful. glad you enjoyed this time. rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!
    I will pop over to see all the pics and hear all about it!!!
    just got home from one ourselves!!
    The girls ones looks like a lot of fun, may have to do one myself some time!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte