Went to my first Silver Sneakers exercise session this morning. I was able to go through the routine better than I thought I would since I'm so out of shape. I'm excited about going back and also about going back and using the exercise equipment and work out in the pool. I'm happy to say that Hubby will be joining me. I joined a gym when I was a teenager and just went a few times and lost interest. I'm determined this time to carry through with it. I am a little older and a little wiser now. LOL Make that a LOT older and wiser.
Just went out in the back yard and snapped these pictures. The bougainvillea is taking over out there again. I guess if we didn't keep cutting it back it would take over the whole yard, pool and all.
You can barely see the bird bath. It's covered by the bougainvillea. I hope the birdies can find it.
Love the beautiful bougainvillea. I'm glad you spelled it out first; lol.
ReplyDeleteGood for you silver sneaker gal! Keep up the good work.
Blessings and love,
Debbie
Lovely pics. I miss AZ. My mom has lots of bougainvillea in her development, also. Its so pretty! I'm impressed that you have started a new exercise program. I need to get motivated to do the same!
ReplyDeletejust so beautiful. i guess this makes the day brighter. rose
ReplyDeleteWho would have thought it? Invasive bougainvillea. I would liked to be so blessed.
ReplyDeleteGood going with your exercise program. I hear that within a very short time you can tell the difference in strength and endurance.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you and Clif will be joining the gym...I am taking a Zumba class for the second time and I can tell you it is very energizing! It has made me want to start walking again also and that's a good thing!
Hugs,
Jean
Hello Charlotte, Just look at your pretty garden. it is lovely, just like you. I got the news of your birthday...on my email but couldn't open the page to respond there...so here I am.
ReplyDeleteA VERY HAPPY 74th BIRTHDAY!!! you look so lovely and well...certainly not your age. Your birthday celebrations look and sound very happy.. God Bless you xxxxx CML
I just had to comment on your picture perfect yard. I love the desert, even those beautiful cactus. Your bougainvillea are stunning. We had them at our home here when we bought it 15 years ago...they sure didn't look like that, one reason we gave them to the neighbors!!!! Beautiful beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new program...you sound as though you have the will-power, no doubt you will succeed...