Charlotte,I had to stop following you.I do have you in my Faith Based Blog roll and will visit that way.Helath issues have forced me to make this decision.
Yes, this is a beautiful graphic. I have seen it before. This verse has special meaning for Ron and I. We are waiting on the Lord. We trust Him in all things! Thanks for posting.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
God bless Arizona!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte,I had to stop following you.I do have you in my Faith Based Blog roll and will visit that way.Helath issues have forced me to make this decision.
ReplyDeleteYes, this is a beautiful graphic. I have seen it before. This verse has special meaning for Ron and I.
ReplyDeleteWe are waiting on the Lord. We trust Him in all things! Thanks for posting.
your blog has beauty in words a ds i love the photos. will follow your blog. rose http://somewondersoflife.com/
ReplyDeleteCharlotte,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely post for Spiritual Sunday and for stopping by to say "hi."
Hugs,
Jean