The more I hear on the news etc., the harder it is for me to believe that all these horrible things can be happening to our country. Yes we pray, and pray and pray.
We need help!!!!! Everyone and every country! But I fear for this country with the man who is at the helm right now...how does he get things done that hurt us all????? It is just like the "Left Behind" series......I try not to think about it too much and pray a whole lot!
HI!!!! It is so sad and then to hear that Elected official in Wisconsin say THAT ARIZONA is NOT A BORDER STATE!!!!OH my, if they only knew!!!She and the Prez need to go to the border alone--ALONE and camp there for 2-3 days and see for themselves what it really is like!!! Let's Pray!!!! hugs, jamie
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
God help our nation turn to Him and seek Him.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't seen this cartoon. My heart is heavy these days for our great state.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mary
it seems that we are facing alot of great problems. pray for us as a nation. have a good day.
ReplyDeleteSuch a tremendously sad state our country is in. May God Bless our nation as we continue to pray for His Guidance.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lynn
~Let FREEDOM Ring!~
We feel the same way about New York...
ReplyDeleteThe more I hear on the news etc., the harder it is for me to believe that all these horrible things can be happening to our country. Yes we pray, and pray and pray.
ReplyDeleteWe need help!!!!! Everyone and every country! But I fear for this country with the man who is at the helm right now...how does he get things done that hurt us all????? It is just like the "Left Behind" series......I try not to think about it too much and pray a whole lot!
ReplyDeleteHI!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so sad and then to hear that Elected official in Wisconsin say THAT ARIZONA is NOT A BORDER STATE!!!!OH my, if they only knew!!!She and the Prez need to go to the border alone--ALONE and camp there for 2-3 days and see for themselves what it really is like!!!
Let's Pray!!!!
hugs,
jamie
HI!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I said I got my book!!!!
But if I forgot
THAnk you!!!!!
It has been a very busy week!!!
hugs,
jamie
It would be wonderful if we had people in Washington who actually loved the country!
ReplyDeleteI agree Charlotte, tis a sad day for our country, I am really praying for our nation!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sue