Monday, March 29, 2010

A TEA AND A TAG

As many of you know who follow my blogs, Saturday was a special day for Arizona bloggers as we gathered at the Front Porch Tea Room in Mesa to meet and enjoy each other's company. I did a post on my Charlotte's Weblog blog this morning about it with photos. If you haven't seen that post, you can click HERE to go there and check it out.

I was tagged by Cheryl at Cherdecor to do this meme.
I am to open my first file of pictures and select the tenth one and post it.

My first photo file is labeled Allen. It contains pictures of our son, Allen. I gathered a bunch of our pictures of him and put them in this file when I was preparing to make a DVD for him for his birthday a couple of years ago. So, when I go to the tenth picture in the file, this is it.

This picture of Allen was taken at a place in Buena Park, CA that is no longer there. I think it was called a Japanese Deer Park or something like that. It has been gone for many years. This was taken in the 1960s.

This photo reminds me of how much Allen loved animals and birds when he was a little kid. I guess he still does, but I remember as a child he always included all the animals and mammals in the world in every prayer he said.

Now I'm supposed to pass this meme on to five other bloggers. I decided instead of choosing five, I would choose all the Arizona bloggers who were at the tea on Saturday to do this meme. Come on, girls, it's fun. I hope you will want to participate.  

9 comments:

  1. I can see he liked animals. That dove looked so trusting near him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhh i love this idea and that photo is adorable!! thanks for passing it on to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! What a sweet boy! What a great picture of Allen holding a Dove. If he loves animals, he is a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte,
    I visited your doll blog and loved it. I, too, have many dolls...not displayed just put away. I would love to get together with you and maybe even buy a doll or two.
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte!!!
    I have been lagging behind(FUNNY I KNOW) being that I just had that famous age 50 procedure done!!!It took alot out of me, not getting to eat for 2 full days!!! Boy was I cranky and hungry!!!!
    Just getting back to getting things caught up!!!I was dizzy and light headed for several days, I still am soooo thirsty!!!!
    Meeting Karl Rove was so nice, I also got Ollie North to sign a book one time, at a church in Scottsdale, AZ, about 4 years ago!!!!
    Karl is treated so badly by people and the press, Laura Bush is making a book tour, hope she stops in AZ!!!!!I will let you know!!!
    Happy Easter
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say Hi! Praying you and Clif have a blessed and glorious Easter!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on my Writer's cramps blog. I am not so sure which is your main blog, you have quiet a few, lol ! the picture of Allan is very cute !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet picture. I love it when kids care about animals like this.
    And that he prayed for all the critters is so precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte