OK. I know it's time to decorate for Easter. I've seen it on blogs I've visited. I'll bring out more bunnies and stuff later, but right now, here is that cute bunny my daughter gave me a few weeks ago to cheer me up after I had surgery. It worked. I'm still smiling.
I remember this cute bunny! I am glad that you surgery is in the past and that you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason it is hard for this blog to come up on my computer. Maybe it is because of the graphics. I always think at first that it is not working. Then after walking away and returning, it comes up.
HI!!!
ReplyDeleteOh she is perfect for Easter and even better for bringing out a smile!!!!
SMILE!!!!
It is perfect!!!!
hugs,
jamie
That bunny could make anyone smile; it's a cutie! I'll decorate for Easter after St. Patrick's day.
ReplyDeleteI love your new header!