I just wanted to stop by and say hello Charlotte. I loved that we have so much in common. BTW, are you going to the AZ get together? It's in Mesa so I'm not sure.
HI Charlotte, I got out my Easter decorations today and realized I do not have any crosses or anything thjat says Christ has risen or anything like that, so I said to myself today, go to Christian bookstore and buy something to look at so everyone knows the real reason we celebrate this glorious day!!! Christ has Risen, and for that I celebrate!!!! Look forward to seeing you at our lunch!!! hugs, jamie
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
.............and every leaf sparkles and shines like glitter. :o)
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely. :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
I just wanted to stop by and say hello Charlotte. I loved that we have so much in common. BTW, are you going to the AZ get together? It's in Mesa so I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
HI Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI got out my Easter decorations today and realized I do not have any crosses or anything thjat says Christ has risen or anything like that, so I said to myself today, go to Christian bookstore and buy something to look at so everyone knows the real reason we celebrate this glorious day!!!
Christ has Risen, and for that I celebrate!!!!
Look forward to seeing you at our lunch!!!
hugs,
jamie
This is just beautiful. So is your music!
ReplyDelete