Arizona Bloggers will be having a get together at Front Porch Tea Cafe in Mesa Saturday, March 27.
I just did a post on my Charlotte's Weblog blog about it. You can click HERE to see what I said about it, and click on the picture at the left to go to Country Wings in Phoenix blog to get all the details about the tea. If you blog and live anywhere close to Phoenix, I hope you will consider joining us.


That's awesome and sounds like so much fun! May the Lord bless you all and I know He would be there among you guys! Blessings to you sister and I love your new header.
ReplyDeleteMay GOD bless each of you!
ReplyDeleteHI!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah Charlotte!!!
Thanks for posting, I need to do that as well!!!!I just do not know how to have you click here to go to another blog sight!!!
I am so slow at computers!!!!!
did you give Sherry your menu choice????
Have a great weekend
hugs,
jamie