We saw this limousine Saturday as we were driving to a memorial service at our former church. I was glad I had my camera in my purse. I learned some time ago to always keep it with me because you never know when a strange looking limo might show up.
OH my that is tooo funny!! I am trying to think of what kind of crowd that would request something like this ;) Definately not short folks like me!! LOL
I always keep my camera with me, too -- you never know when you might see a hot air balloon! Or a blimp, like I saw one Saturday a couple of weeks ago!
Now I've seen everything:) More then a step stool:) Is our gov't bailing out the company that made this? Is it a hybrid? I am laughing so hard and glad I saw this first here as I think if I was driving down the street I would have an accident looking in disbelief:) Thanks for the laugh! Joyce
I've seen this monstrosity before while visiting the valley!! Whats' UP with that! LOL! Charlotte, thanks for stopping by my new site, I look forward to visiting your site often and getting to know another new bloggy friend! Sweet Blessings! Jackie
Wow Charlotte, I wish I'd seen that one. Glad you had your camera handy to take a photo to share with us. BTW, every time I pass your former church I now think of you and Cliff. :)
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
wonder if it comes with a ladder?
ReplyDeleteBlessings, andrea
Ladder? Yeah...I definitely need that if I hop in to this limo...
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking maybe it goes up and down on "hydraulically". If not, they definitely would have to provide a ladder. lol
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
That is just too-too! Ladder? I would need the hydralic lift to get me up into the thing! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! It's amazing what people think of.
ReplyDeleteOH my that is tooo funny!! I am trying to think of what kind of crowd that would request something like this ;) Definately not short folks like me!! LOL
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had your camera
That certainly is a high profile vehicle!
ReplyDeleteI always keep my camera with me, too -- you never know when you might see a hot air balloon! Or a blimp, like I saw one Saturday a couple of weeks ago!
ReplyDeleteHI!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll keep my eyes open around town for that one!!!!Funny!!!!
How do I get in????
hugs,
jamie
Now I've seen everything:) More then a step stool:) Is our gov't bailing out the company that made this? Is it a hybrid? I am laughing so hard and glad I saw this first here as I think if I was driving down the street I would have an accident looking in disbelief:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh!
Joyce
I've seen this monstrosity before while visiting the valley!! Whats' UP with that! LOL!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, thanks for stopping by my new site, I look forward to visiting your site often and getting to know another new bloggy friend!
Sweet Blessings!
Jackie
Wow Charlotte, I wish I'd seen that one. Glad you had your camera handy to take a photo to share with us. BTW, every time I pass your former church I now think of you and Cliff. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Debbie