Friday, October 16, 2009

HIGHWAY TO SEDONA


I snapped this picture as we were driving up to Sedona a few days ago. Isn't it beautiful? I also took a new picture for the header of the Spiritual Sundays blog. It's the same chapel on the side of the hill but this one I took standing outside the car. The other one I shot through the side window as we were driving by it.

9 comments:

  1. WOW...this is beautiful...breathtaking!

    Blessings and prayers,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrea breathtaking!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reddish mountain against the bluish sky...that is nice! Thank you for sharing! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte....thank you so much for the sweet gift! What a surprise....I have a church meeting tonight...otherwise, hubs and I would be digging in....think some of it will go in my bag to treatment on Monday. Thank you sooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful scenery! Did you see the teapot rock (or coffeepot)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That could serve as a picture postcard, Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picture reminds me of pictures in the Arizona magazine. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI CHARLOTTE!!!
    YOu know I'm going to love it!!!
    I live in Arizona!!!!!
    Love that special place!!! The church of the rock is amazing!!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte