Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MEDITERRANEAN SEA

I am doing an Outdoors Wednesday on my Charlotte's Weblog blog and decided to do a Watery Wednesday here on this blog. Last week I didn't do a post on Wednesday so this week I'm making up for it by doing two. lol

Be sure to visit the Watery Wednesday blog for links to more "Watery" posts.

Here I am on deck of a Greek cruise ship in 1978. They had us practice putting on these life jackets.

Here I just got off the ship. I think it was in Alexandria, Egypt where this one was taken. That was such a marvelous trip. I can't believe it was over 30 years ago. I looked a little younger than I do now. LOL

7 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in these photos. Thanks for sharing them Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked like you were really having a great time! These are nice pictures of you. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be one heck of a cruise visiting all those exotic ports. Glad you had photos to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Always nice to see som eolder photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos from 30 yrs ago - I can't wait to go on my cruise next spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful memories , for you, in those photos..

    You have a great smile !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you look quite beautiful, plus happy...Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte