Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED - AGAIN

Hootin' Anni tagged me on Saturday and since I was pretty busy over the weekend, I am just now following through on the tag. I hope everybody had a pleasant Memorial Day weekend.

So what is this tag? I'm supposed to name six things that are unimportant but make me happy. Hmmm, that takes a little thought. 

Okay, here goes. 
  1. Blogging
  2. Getting comments on my blogs
  3. Eating dark chocolate
  4. Watching TV
  5. "Window shopping"
  6. Watching DVDs I've made
Now, I'm supposed to tag six people to do the meme. This really isn't a hard meme to do and I think a lot of people would enjoy doing it, so this time I'm just going to say that if you are reading this, TAG - YOU'RE IT. I know - this is the easy way out. lol


6 comments:

  1. You have an interesting list of things that make you happy. What do you put on your DVD's? Are they family videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gday Charlotte. Those answers could belong to me except
    the dark chocolate Yuk! I would have cadbury's roasted Almond milk chocolate. and a lot of pleasure from my DVDS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate, of any kind. Yum. And I really like to window shop too.

    I'm with Cherdecor...what do you put on your DVDs?

    Thanks for doing the tag...happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'll do it, but I'll wait until tomorrow (or the weekend). I've just written a new post, and I want to leave it on top for a little while. I hope you understand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark chocolate sounds good! And of course, blogging is not earth-shattering but it is wonderfully unimportant! You are taking the easy way out with passing on the tag but I do agree. Tags are great but quite time consuming. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would change #3 to milk chocolate. You MADE DVDs?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte