Since Scott will be on the summer tour, he is forbidden to give concerts before the tour -- but, he is not forbidden from leading worship so there he was, up front giving his testimony and singing and playing the piano. His brother, who is as good or maybe a better singer than Scott, sang a couple of songs with him. His story is truly amazing. He started playing the piano at about age 3. He went to college at ASU at age 14 and graduated at 19. After that he studied in London. Classical piano is his specialty and he played a Chopin piece for us. I don't know what all God has in store for this talented young man, but I'm eager to find out.

Charlotte, how wonderful that Scott did this to thank your church. That says much about the kind of man he is. I had heard that he was smart and went to ASU at an early age but hadn't realized just how young. That is so impressive! I know that the Lord will use Scott in a mighty way for His purposes. I did vote for him each time on AI but I think that the Lord has other things in store for Him; not as the world may value but His greater purposes.
ReplyDeleteScott must love his church. That was a wonderful event for you to attend. Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cheryl
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI would have loved to be there to hear him sing and play. I usually don't watch Idol but because you recommended seeing Scott, I tuned in and heard him. He IS good! I know he has a wonderful future ahead of him and I will be watching too!
Hugs,
Jean
Wow, what a crowd!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day sweet friend!
HUgs!
Kat
That was interesting. It is wonderful to hear young adults take a stand for God.
ReplyDelete