Dina, Marie, Joyce, Tammy and Angela. They have all been notified that they won. I appreciate everyone who signed up and wish I could send books to all of you. There will be other opportunities in the future for free books so maybe next time you will be one of the winners.
BTW to see the photos I took this morning of a mother cat and her kittens who showed up in our back yard, go to Charlotte's Weblog. You can enter by the gate on my right sidebar.

Hi Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteWell I am BLESSED to know I won a book from you....how fun is this.
Now if I can only "do" whatever it tells me. HA!
My e-mail is....... dejemahan@aol.com
Thank you so much.....I appreciate it.
Oh I hope I remember to visit "French Friday's" site...I went to it last week and it was fun.
See ya!
Be blessed,
Joyce
Hi Charlotte
ReplyDeletejust wanted you to know that
I TAGGED YOU TODAY