
Mary at Piles of Smiles has nominated me for this lovely award. If you don't know Mary, you should go visit her blog. Piles of Smiles is a good name for her. As soon as you open up her blog, she is smiling at you with a big friendly smile. Thank you so much, Mary, for this honor. I have so enjoyed being your blogging friend.
In order for me to receive this award, I have to nominate five other blogs. Here are the five nominees:
The first one is Patsy from He Watches Over Me. Patsy is a new blogger and she has jumped into it with both feet, so to speak. She has a beautiful blog and is serious about blogging. Welcome Patsy to the world of blogging.
Next I would like to nominate Ruthie at Just Ruthie. She has been a blogging friend for a long time. From the time I first visited her blog I have been so blessed by her stories of her life growing up in China as a child of missionaries. If you don't know Ruthie, be sure to visit her blog and get acquainted. You will love her too.
Next is Cheryl at Cherdecor. She has inspired me by her faith and good humor through very trying health problems. If you don't know Cheryl you're missing a lot. You will want to go visit her and get acquainted. Her husband Alan should receive an award for the way he faithfully cared for Cheryl and even kept her blogging friends up-to-date by posting for her while she was unable to do it.
I also want to nominate Susan of The Penless Writer. Susan is serious about her faith and is very patriotic as well. She has been a blogging friend for a long time and I have great respect for her. I hope you will go visit Susan and get acquainted with her if you are not already acquainted.
The next person I want to nominate is Nannykim. She was the first person ever to comment on my blog when I first started over a year ago. She is an encourager. The first sentence on her profile is "My goal is to love the Lord with all my heart, mind, and strength and to love my neighbor as myself." Nannykim is a woman after my own heart. I could have written that on my profile. I hope you will also visit Nannykim if you have not as yet done so.
I know Mary she is a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and praise the LORD!
Bless you. I love your blog.
Thanks for the lovely award, Charlotte. I have another one I've received a couple of weeks ago so I'll acknowledge both of them together.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Charlotte, what a surprise !! Thank you so much for the award---I don't know what to do now---do I need to do something----I never in a million years expected this---WOW thanks again---I really appreciate this !!!!
ReplyDeleteI've come to know Mary and I smile every time I go to visit her blog. She is a breath of fresh air and so kind. I enjoy visiting you too, Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteHi--do you have 2 blogs??? When I went to the page that has your personal info it took me to another blog....
ReplyDeleteAnyways thanks for the nomination...I will check out others you mention.
Congrats Charlotte! You DO have a heart of gold.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
I posted this today. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteSusan
From what Ive read you sure deserve that award. What a great Idea to bring others up in spirits... awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Charlotte, for this Award!
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice of you to think of me.
I will try to get this passed on as soon as I can.
Blessings,
Cheryl