Friday, April 17, 2009

A RECOMMENDATION

I have a link on my sidebar to the blog called Warm Pie, Happy Home. This has recently been changed and you will not want to miss seeing it. Aunt Ruthie's Sugar Pie Farmhouse is the new name of the site. Do yourself a favor and check it out. Just click HERE to go there and be sure to have your sound turned on for her unique music.

I found something under the section called Blue Ribbon Product Reviews that I just have to have. Be sure to check out each one of the categories listed. 

3 comments:

  1. OH~~~~ What a cute site that is. I have wanted a chalk board for a long time that just makes me want one even more.
    Have a blessed day,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte, I am just stopping by for a visit tonight, I so enjoy reading Ruth Ann's blog, she is so inspiring!! Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, thank you for recommending this site. I love it! I may be a modern woman but in my heart I'm actually old fashioned. I love this kind of stuff!!!! What a find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte