
Jean (Ms. Daisy of
The Daisy Chain) tagged me to go to my 6th picture folder on my computer, choose the 6th picture there and do a blog about it. The 6th folder holds pictures from Sedona. I did this challenge some time ago and I have posted this picture before in a post about Sedona, but I think it is an interesting picture and I'm sure not everybody has seen it, so here it is again. I love this work of art. There are many bronze statues in and around Sedona, AZ. We found this one on the outskirts of town as we were driving there.
This challenge is a fun thing to do, so if you haven't done it before or if you haven't done it lately, I am passing the challenge on to you.
This is a great picture, I enjoyed seeing all of these statues in Sendona. I'm sure the weather is just perfect there, so enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Ginger
It is an interesting shot, and one that I had not seen.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great picture! The children balancing on that log remind me of my childhood days and doing things just like that! Thanks for joining in on the fun!
~Jean
P.S. Also, congratulations on being picked as one of the top 100 Christian Family Blogs! Way to Go!!