Friday, April 24, 2009

fPhoto Friday



I just recently discovered fPhoto Friday and thought I'd join in today. Here are recent photos of the pair of quail that were living in our back yard. I'm sad that they and their 12 little ones have moved out into the big world. I loved it when they were in our yard, but realize they couldn't stay there forever. Sigh. I'll have more to say about this in another post in the future, probably on my Charlotte's Weblog blog.

For more fPhoto Friday pfun click right here.

5 comments:

  1. Charlotte,
    I am so glad you havejoined us this week! What a beautiful picture. Maybe they will come back to visit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful visitors! Great pictures. Thanks for a peek into your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH~~~ I'm sad that their gone too. I enjoyed your pictures and post about the little guys. I hope that more will come. Maybe they will get the word out that your backyard was perfect!!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have such interesting birds in your own backyard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte