


I just saw the cutest thing and I just have to share it with you. I looked out in the back yard and saw a mother and father quail along with 8 or 9 tiny baby quail. I grabbed my camera and took a picture through the window with the zoom. Now you know what? I'm gonna go post this on my
Charlotte's Weblog because pictures post larger there. You can't see the babies very well here. They blend in with the rocks. They're about the same size as those rocks in the yard. Go look on the other blog if you haven't already seen them there.
Wow! I just enlarged the picture and counted 13. You can click on these pictures to enlarge.
New life in the spring -- how sweet!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte, I click and made the photo's larger for a better look. I counted 12 Cute little chicks..
ReplyDelete