My family has been helpful when it comes to Pink Saturday and Blue Monday. The item I'm featuring today was given to me by my daughter. Someone in her office was getting ready to throw it away and she told the lady that her mother (that's me) would like it so that is how I ended up with this cute little blue and white windmill. There is a place to put a votive candle in it.
Go see Smiling Sally for more Blue Monday posts.


WOW!!! Someone was going to throw that precious piece away!!! What a treat that you ended up with it. It is very sweet and a beautiful blue!
ReplyDelete~blessings,
katrina
Yipes! A Dutch boy and girl kissing in front of a windmill, and it's TRASH? Weird. I think it's darling. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte, just a beautiful piece. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday.
Barb
It looks like someone brought it back as a little token from The Netherlands. I'm glad it found a new home!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts
Just darling! It looks like the kind of thing you would find right here where I live. We live in a Dutch Community. My dh is 100 percent dutch!
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteSo cute, that windmill! Your blog is so pretty! Happy Blue Monday!
Blessings,
Sandi
Aren't you lucky to get this..Happy BLUE Monday to you...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
ReplyDeleteVery cute Charlotte. I have something very similar but it's a magnet for the fridge. A friend gave it to me for a gift. I love the blue windmills.
ReplyDeleteSomeone else's trash is someone's treasure.
ReplyDeleteThank you for coming by and leaving a sweet comment. It means a lot to me.
I signed your follower list. Feel free to do the same. :) Have a great week.
That is a cute windmill! I have a windmilll music box from the Netherlands. I wonder if that one is from the the Netherlands?
ReplyDeleteYou've made changes since I was here last. How lovely!
ReplyDelete