That's a great video. We are so much alike it's kinda funny here is what happen. My mom sent me an email with the images that you have on your blog that says marry Christmas and it's snowing. Anyway I fell in love with it and wanted to but it on my blog but looked every where to find the code and never did find it. So when I say it on your blog today it made me smile. I have found a couple of blogs that over free blog backgrounds it is so fun to look and shop. Someday I hope to be able to make my own but in the time being it is fun to use the backgrounds that these women make that are so beautiful. Merry Christmas Ginger
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
I love Sarah Palin and I also love Shania Twain's music. Way to go women!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great video.
ReplyDeleteWe are so much alike it's kinda funny here is what happen. My mom sent me an email with the images that you have on your blog that says marry Christmas and it's snowing. Anyway I fell in love with it and wanted to but it on my blog but looked every where to find the code and never did find it. So when I say it on your blog today it made me smile. I have found a couple of blogs that over free blog backgrounds it is so fun to look and shop. Someday I hope to be able to make my own but in the time being it is fun to use the backgrounds that these women make that are so beautiful.
Merry Christmas
Ginger