Sunday, December 28, 2008

IS TODAY PINK SATURDAY?

No, today is not Pink Saturday. It isn't even Saturday but since I just changed my background to pink I thought I should post something pink here. I love pink you know.

I made this cross stitch pillow right after we moved here - about 19 years ago. I keep it in my doll room now but it was originally in the family room. 

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. I have done some needlework (is that what you call it!?) but nothing very detailed. I hope to do more some time, I usually pick reading though if I am sitting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! I love to decorate my blogs. My Enchanting Cottage took most of the day so it will stay a long while but the others may come and go. I'm so glad there free. Your background is beautiful, and your banner is also.
    Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte