Friday, December 5, 2008

MY DOLL BLOG

I just received a blogger award for my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog and I posted my Show & Tell for this week on that blog --- sooo, if you haven't been there in the last day or two, you might want to jump over there for a look. The award is so neat. I love it.  A blogger called Tardevil gave it to me. That should peak your curiosity. 

I also would like to remind you that the linky will be up tomorrow for Spiritual Sundays. We hope you will consider joining us by posting your inspirational/spiritual posts and going there to find the links to others.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blogger award, Charlotte! You really DO have the most amazing dolls I have ever seen!
    Merry Christmas...Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte