Monday, November 24, 2008

TURKEY SHOOT


Here's something fun to do. They say it is a stress reliever. I'm not sure about that, but I thought it was fun. It's a TURKEY SHOOT. Just click HERE and let the fun begin. My highest score was just over 10,000. 
I went back after I posted this and played it again and got over 12,000. I'm getting better. 

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! 14,050! No time to try more. I've got decorating to do.

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20,396! That was so fun! Did put a cramp in my hand though!
    Happy Thanksgiving, Charlotte.
    God bless,
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though your turkey shoot might be lots and lots of fun, I believe I will spend my extra computer time online playing Scrabble with YD (Beth) in Tennessee.

    Have a Blessed Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Oh, impatience rules again. Sorry. gotta get used to clicking and waiting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte