How much do you know about turkeys? Here's a little fun test you can take to find out how much you really do know. I'll confess I didn't do too well. The questions are pretty hard.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
We got 11 out of 20...did know so many people ate Turkey...and I guess my mom was right about thawing the turkey.
ReplyDeleteI had only 8 out of the 20 correct.
ReplyDeleteI clearly am NOT knowledgeable in turkeyisms! I got 7 out 20 correct! Oh well, I can eat them!
ReplyDeleteKathy
That was fun. I only got 8 out of the 20. Do you blog on both of your blogs? I like this blog it has a warm feeling to it.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Ginger
I don't know much about turkeys, but sometimes I feel like a turkey!
ReplyDelete