Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A NEW AWARD

I just received this lovely award from BP at Raindrops & Rainbows. Thank you, BP. I am honored that you chose me to receive this award. It's called Marie Antoinette ~ A Real Person Award. The rules for this award want you to reflect who awarded it to you, display the icon, and pass it along to seven (7)other bloggers.

BP regularly reads my blogs and comments on my posts. She is always an encouragement to me.

I just passed on another award on my Charlotte's Weblog blog and chose 5 people for that. So, I'm passing this award on to those same 5 people, Smiling Sally, Connie at Down on the Farm, Baba's BlogJeanette at Jen's Chronicles, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound and adding Ruthie at Just Ruthie, and BJ at Sweet Nothings.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beauty of an award. I'll post about it in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful award - congrats!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte,, Congratulation on these well deserved awards.. just popped on for a min.. Thank you so much for this lovely award I feel very honoured to recieve both awards and will post them very soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Charlotte on another great award. You are so deserving of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new award! I need to visit you more often, my fellow Arizonan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte