Friday, November 21, 2008

THANK YOU GINGER

I continue to find new things to be thankful for. Ginger surprised me with this wonderful gift that just came in the mail. She knows I love Thomas Kinkade, and I love this Kinkade mug. I can hardly wait to try the Pumpkin Spice coffee. I know I will like it. And isn't that a cute little card? It looks like a real cup of tea. Ginger is not only a relative, but a great blogging friend. Thank you so much, Ginger. 

5 comments:

  1. Surprise packages are the best aren't they? Your mug is beautiful and that card is precious. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card really does look like a real cup of tea!
    Happy Weekend!
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome! I'm glad you like it. I didn't tell you I was mailing it because last time it took me so long to get it in the mail after I already told you to it was on it's way.
    Hugs,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise! It looks like several nice things to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice gift! I love Gevalia coffee!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte